Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5438 times
Navi rasmalai is truly a novel rasmalai recipe with rasmalai or cottage cheese based sweet dish simmered in sweet coconut milk. Relish the navi rasmalali with chopped nuts and cardamom powder as garnish.
- Heat 1 cup of water in a deep pan and when it starts boiling, add 3 tbsp of sugar and once the syrup starts thickening and the syrup is one string consistency, remove form the flame.
- Take a shallow dish and dip sliced bread onto the crushed biscuts and arrange as single layer in the dish.
- On top of this, arrange the coconut slices on top.
- Mix the sugar syrup with coconut milk and pour over the rasmalai and cover and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Garnish the rasmalai with cardomom powder, rose water, almond slivers.
- Serve warm or cold.
This recipe was contributed by jalebi on 11 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.