Natural Black Currant Ice Cream
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9625 times
Delicious, creamy and soft ice cream made with the natural flavour of black grapes and pieces.
- Boil milk with sugar.cool
- Add milk pd and grape juice .
- Mix with a hand mixie for 5 min.
- Add cream and beat for 1 min.
- And in icecream mould or box and freeze.
- When half done beat again and freeze.
This recipe was contributed by mushtaque on 04 Jan 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.