Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13369 times
Nariyal barfi is a sweet and delicious Indian dessert made from coconuts. Very yummy and sweet.
- Add the grated coconut and sugar in a greased microwave dish and microwave on high for 3 mins.
- Take out and stir and repeat again for three mins.add the saffron here.
- Take out and see if the mixture looks dry.
- If not repeat for another 1-2 mins.
- Remove and add cardamom powder and mix well. spread evenly in a greased dish and cut into rectangular pieces while warm (not while its hot).
This recipe was contributed by drrashmiathalye on 25 May 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.