Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35861 times
Add nargisi kofta in your party menu to entice your guests. The exotic vegetable and minced meat based dumplings (nargis koftas) are simmered in a rich gravy in true awadh style of cooking. Enjoy the curry with paranthas.
- Combine the paneer and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions.
- Add the turmeric powder or yellow colour to one part and mix well.
- Add the corn flour to the other part and mix well.
- Take a white portion and flatten in your hands and place a small portion of yellow portion at the center and press well to look like boiled egg.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the paneer till they turn golden brown form all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the remaining masalas and onion paste, salt and sugar and saute till the oil leaves the sides.
- Add some water and mix well and simmer till gravy becomes thick.
- Add the koftas, mix well and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 11 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.