Narali Bhat-coconut Rice
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19147 times
Sugar can be used in place of jaggery for coconut rice but jaggery makes this delicacy even more delicious!
- Clean and wash the rice and soak in enough water for 30 minutes.
- Combine the coconut and jaggery and add this to the rice and mix well.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the rice and saute till the jaggery dissolves.
- Add the nuts and mix well.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by kkirti on 11 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.