Nankatai By divya007
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5334 times
Nankatai or nankhatai is a simple India cookie recipe which can be easily baked at home with this easy nankatai recipe at tarladalal.com
- Mix maida, semolina and baking powder in a vessel and keep aside.
- In a slightly bigger vessel beat ghee and sugar till light and fluffy. (preferably with a beater)
- Now keep adding the maida mixture to the beaten mixture little by little till you make a soft dough.
- Keep aside for 20 mins.
- Grease the baking tray with little ghee and make small round biscuit shaped nankatais and place them on the tray.
- Sprinkle little cardamom powder on each of the nankatai in the centre.
- Keep in a preheated oven at minimum temperature.
- Cooking time is generally 10 mins. but this could vary from oven to oven. check till biscuits'' base is reddish brown and remove from oven.
- Voila !!! fresh oven baked nankatais are ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by divya007 on 08 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.