Nan Katai By kagliwalnisha
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5417 times
Nankatai or nankhatai is a traditional Indian cookie recipe prepared from leaveaned up dough mix. Prepare the flaky crispy nankhatai at home with this easy nankatai recipe at tarladalal.com
- Firstly put sugar and ghee and mix it well
- When it becomes creamy mix flour, baking powder, kaju, elaichi powder, blended jaiphal.
- Then give the desired shape and with the help of the fork press a little to give a good shape.
- Grease the baking plate with butter and sprinkle little flour over it
- Then put the shaped biscuits and bake it for 15 minutes at 160°c in a pre heated oven.
This recipe was contributed by kagliwalnisha on 13 Sep 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.