Namkeen Rice Balls
by Vijaya Seshadri
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5050 times
A very tasty and delicious namkeen and it can be eaten as a snack.
- Pressure cook urad dal with little water and when it is cooled grind it to a paste.
- Add butter, mix well.
- Add rice flour, sesame seeds, chilli powder, asafoetida and coconut, mix well and make small balls.
- Spread the balls on a plate and let it dry for 2 hours.
- Deep fry the balls till they become golden coloured.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Vijaya Seshadri on 07 Nov 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.