This recipe has been viewed 6962 times
Fast, easy to cook, munching snacks.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a smooth dough.
- Make medium sized balls and roll in to flat thin circles.
- Using a knife, cut ½ inch pattis.
- Heat the oil and deep fry the pattis till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot or cool and store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Geeta Khanna on 18 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.