Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4767 times
A salty snack... to be enjoyed at tea-time.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a semi-stiff dough using enough warm water. Keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a thick puri.
- Cut each puri length wise and cut into 2" pieces.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and deep fry the pieces till they turn light golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve immediately or store in an air0tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Chishti on 04 Mar 2011I am from Lahore,ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. I like very much cooking new good & healthy recipes f...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.