Nadier Palak Tikki ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
नादीयर पालक टिक्की
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Nadier Palak Tikki ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes) in Hindi)
Added to 57 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30045 times
A traditional tikki made with lotus roots, potatoes and spinach, combined with a tangy green paste and delicately flavoured with fennel powder.
- Combine all the ingredients including the prepared paste in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 30 equal portions and shape each portion into a small oval tikki.
- Heat the mustard oil in a kadhai on a medium flame and deep-fry the tikkis till they are golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
Nutrient values per tikki
|Vitamin A||100.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||1.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||4.4 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.