Nadan pudina drink
This recipe has been viewed 2798 times
Add your private note
Nadan pudina drink recipe - How to make Nadan pudina drink
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Ripe Papaya - 1 cup
Ripe Mango - 1 cup
Ripe Banana - 1 cup
Badam - 1/2 cup
Fresh grated coconut -1/4 cup
milk - 1 litre
pudina - 3 or 4 leaves
sugar -1/4 cup
elaichi - 2 to 3
water - 1/2 cup
- Grind papaya,banana and mango together into a fine paste without putting water. keep this aside.
- in a saucepan pour the milk and bring to boil. keep this boiled milk aside until it cools and then keep it in the fridge for about 10 mins.
- now in a vessel pour a small glass of water, bring it to boil.
- Put badam into it and let it simmer for about a 2 mins, remove it from the fire.
- Drain the water and pour some cold water on the badam to easily remove the skin of it.
- Grind badam,grated coconut,elaichi,pudina together into a fine paste.
- Mix the fruit pulp, badam paste,sugar, milk in a seperate vessel.
- Now the drink is ready for serving.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#415623 on 25 Jun 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.