Nachos with Tomato Salsa
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 74776 times
A tasty mexican dish made with wheat and corn flour into crisp crackers served with hot and tangy salsa sauce.
- Mix the two flours and knead to a dough like for rotis.
- Roll out rotis and cook on both sides over high heat over a griddle and keep aside.
- Cut into desired sized pieces and deep fry till crisp and brown.
- Place whole tomatoes in a pan with enough water to cover them. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place 1/2 cup of the cooking water into a blender.
- Add tomatoes and blend for a few seconds. Add remaining ingredients.
- Season well and serve with nachos, sticks of raw vegetables, cooked vegetable cases.
This recipe was contributed by aswanipoonam1 on 17 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.