Nachos Bean Starter
by Foodie #521983
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3600 times
A pure Jain Mexican food so that Jains can also taste international cuisine in their own unique way.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped green pepper and let is soften. Add tomatoes,salt and red chilli powder and mix it.
- Add rajma, cottage cheese and 2 tsp of water, mix it,cover and let everything cook together.
- Once rajma softens mash it along with tomatoes and peppers together to bring it all together to a thick consistency.
- For the Sour Cream topping, combine the curds and cream, salt and sugar ina bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Place nacho chips on serving dish,add 1 tsp of bean filling and top it over with sour cream topping.
- Serve as an appetizer.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #521983 on 02 Mar 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.