by Foodie #48100
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3437 times
Nacho stir fry is the Mexican cuisine delight recipe with tortilla chips or nachos poured over with a delectable sauce comprising of sauteed veggies, salsa and cheese.
Add your private note
Nacho Stir-fry recipe - How to make Nacho Stir-fry
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
4 cups tortilla chips (corn chips)
For the stir-fry
1/2 cup onions, sliced
1/2 cup capsicum, chopped
1/2 cup cabbage, thinly sliced 1/4 cup baked beans (canned)
1 recipe salsa, see below1/4 cup grated processed cheese3 to 4 tbsp milk1 tbsp butter salt and black pepper (kalimirch) powder to taste
To be mixed into a salsa
1/2 cup tomato, deseeded and finely chopped 1 spring onion, chopped1 large cloves of garlic (lehsun), finely chopped
1 jalapeno pepper (optional), sliced 1 green chilli, finely chopped1/2 tsp sugar1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera) powder salt and black pepper (kalimirch) powder to taste
For the garnish2 spring onions, chopped
- 1. heat the butter and sauté the onions till they are translucent.
- 2. add the capsicum and cabbage and sauté for 2 to 3 more minutes.
- 3. add the baked beans and salsa and mix well. cook for 1 to 2 more minutes.
- 4. add the cheese, milk, salt and pepper and bring to a boil while stirring continuously.
- 5. place the tortilla chips in a large serving bowl and pour the prepared stir-fry over it. garnish with spring onions and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 01 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.