Nacho Chips with Cheesy Carrot Dip
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 169 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41486 times
Baked nachos served with a tangy vegetable dip will keep kids happily occupied.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into soft dough using a little water.
- Divide the dough into 5 equal portions and roll out each portion into thin chapattis using a little flour. Lightly prick each chapati with a fork.
- Cut into nacho shapes with the help of a sharp knife.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10 minutes or till crisp. Keep aside.
- Whisk together the curds and cream in a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a serving bowl and refrigerate. Serve chilled with the nachos.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.