This recipe has been viewed 3164 times
Add your private note
Nachni vadi recipe - How to make Nachni vadi
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1 cup Nachni 1 cup sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup cashew nuts ( optional)
1/4 cup ghee
- Soak nachni in water for 4 hours.
- Take nachni from water and grind it and make a paste of it.separate white paste of nachni from the mixture.
- Keep paste in a bowl for half an hour without any disturbance.
- After settling down the white paste of nachni in bowl, separate it from the water by pouring water setted on upper layer of the bowl.
- Collect the white paste in separate bowl.
- Add 1 cup sugar, 1/2 milk and cashew nuts in it.
- Heat the bowl for 10 minutes.
- Take a dish. spread ghee on it and pour white paste of nachni on it. layer it by 1/4" .
- After cooling for 15 minutes cut it into small equal pieces. serve it with confidence.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#418538 on 22 Jul 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.