by Tarla Dalal
Added to 179 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 50377 times
The secret of this savoury pancakes is the use of ragi flour spiced with ginger and green chillies.
- In a bowl, combine the ragi flour, soya flour, sesame seeds, onions, green chillies, ginger, coriander and salt and mix well with a little water to make a smooth loose dough. Divide into 6 portions and keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan and grease it with a little oil.
- Wet your fingers and spread an even layer of one portion of the dough to make a 125 mm. (5") round.
- Cook on both sides till golden brown, using a little oil.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter to make 5 more pancakes.
- Serve hot with the carrot garlic chutney.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.