Naan From Ruchis Kitchen
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 9740 times
A special naan recipe, naan from ruchi's kitchen is made from maida flour which has been leavened with yeast and then baked in a hot oven. Naan is a traditional Muslim flat bread recipe, common to Lucknowi or Pakistani cuisine.
- Sieve flour with baking powder and salt. mix sugar, egg, milk and water. knead it well into a soft dough. apply a little oil and cover it with a wet cloth for two hour. it will come up very nice.
- Now make equal sized balls apply a little oil and put onion seeds on top. roll it into a round shape.
- Stretch it from one side to give a triangular shape.
- Now put it on a preheated tandoor wall or cook in a preheated oven (250 degrees celsius) by placing it on a greased tray.
- Remove when it is crisp and golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot topped with butter.
This recipe was contributed by deepaen on 19 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.