Naan By deepaen
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3744 times
A special naan recipe, naan from ruchi's kitchen is made from Maida flour which has been leavened with yeast and then baked in a hot oven. Naan is a traditional Muslim flat bread recipe, common to Lucknowi or Pakistani cuisine.
Add your private note
Naan By deepaen recipe - How to make Naan By deepaen
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Dissolve yeast in 2 tbspn water.
- Mix sugar and set aside for 10 mins, till it begins to froth.
- Add yogurt, the rest of the water, melted ghee and salt, and mix well.
- Knead flour into this mixture to make a stiff dough.
- Continue to press and fold and knead for at least 15 mins.
- Grease a large bowl, add dough, cover with a moist cloth and keep aside.
This recipe was contributed by deepaen on 19 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.