Mysore Pak By Ashwini_masti
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2643 times
Mysore pak is a delicious fudge, a delicacy in south india made with bengal gram flour and lots of ghee.
- Sieve the besan and combine the besan with 1 cup ghee.
- Heat the mixture in a kadhai and saute till it starts leaving the kadhai.
- Add the sugar and little water to the besan and saute till the sugar is dissolved and ghee leaves the sides.
- Pour the mixture into a greased thali and spread.
- Cool and cut into desired pieces.
This recipe was contributed by ashwini_masti on 10 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.