This recipe has been viewed 4776 times
The quantity and the quality of the bonda will be best if urad is grinded in a grinder than in a mixer.
always add onion to the dal just before frying in the oil.
this will be moderate spicy, if u need more spicy u can add more chilly to your taste.
a satisfying starter to all!!!
- Soak urad dal for 30 mts and grind in the grinder just sprinkling little by little water on interval into a thick soft paste.
- Grind g.chilli, ginger & pepper in a mixie. mix it with the dal mix.
- Just beofre making bonda's add salt, rice flour and rawa, curry leaves, coriander leaves, coconut pieces and the onion pieces.
- Deep fry on a med heat until crispy brown color.
- Serve with soup or chutney of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by savi_ram on 26 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.