Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1409 times
Mysore masala Dosa is a favorite spicy Dosa recipe and this recipe for Mysore masala brings out the exact way of preparing the masala for the dosas. The spicy and delicious Mysore masala is filled in the Dosa and enjoyed a breakfast or mini meal.
- Heat oil in a pan or kadai on a high flame.
- Add mustard seed and udad dal and cook for a few seconds.
- Add onions and fry again for few minutes.
- Add all masalas and pav bhaji masala and fry one minute.
- Add potato cubes in masala and cook for a while.
- Add tomatoes and mix well and cook for sometime .
This recipe was contributed by rupkali on 23 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.