Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2334 times
This recipe is a delicious dessert made from besan flour filled with ghee. Easy to prepare and delicious to eat.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in a pan, add the besan and saute till they turn golden brown.
- In another pan, add the sugar and add 1/4 cup water, mix well and boil to make a sugar syrup of 1 string consistency.
- Add the flour to the syrup, mix well and saute adding remaining ghee till the mixture leaves the sides.
- Pour the content in a greased thali and cool.
- Cut into small pieces and store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by saralragu on 10 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.