My Favourite Things
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1211 times
Find many interesting recipe ideas, favorite dishes and healthy meals at tarladalal.com
- If you have time keep the vanilla ice cream outside for few mins, so that it starts melting.
- Take the vanilla ice cream & melt it completely till you get the vanilla milk by using a blender.
- Squeeze out the sugar syrup from rasgullas without breaking them & throw them into a bowl containg the vanilla milk.
- Allow the rasgullas to absorb some of the vanilla milk (will take just a coulpe of mins) & toss them once or twice so that the rasgullas are covered in the vanilla milk completly.
- Grate the chocolate & sprinkle it over the vanilla covered rasgullas.
This recipe was contributed by vaishuu on 24 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.