Mw jiffy tomato thokku
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 919 times
Add your private note
Mw jiffy tomato thokku recipe - How to make Mw jiffy tomato thokku
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Tomatoes - 4 (select bright red ones), chopped
Tamarind - tiny lemon size
Chilli powder - 3 tsp salt to taste
Oil - 1 tbsp
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Hing & methi powder - each ½ tsp
- Chop tomatoes, shred tamarind & mix with red chilli powder & salt in a glass jar.
- Allow to stand for 24 hrs.
- Grind to a fine paste & take in a shallow mw bowl & temper as given.
- Mix well & mw on hi for 5 mts & medium for 15-20 mts.
- Remove, cool & bottle.
- The spice level is your choice. if you want to make larger amount & keep for some days, make sure you add enough oil.this can be made on stove-top also .
This recipe was contributed by gsaikripa on 24 Jan 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.