Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4716 times
It can be garnished with lime juice and green onion. loved by chinese and gujarati food lovers and goes well as new combination snack.
- Wash methi, mix in suji, besan, atta, sugar, salt, soda, green chilly paste and oil.
- Add little water and make a dough.
- Make long and thin dumplings and cook in steam for 15 min.
- In a pan heat 1\2 tsp oil and add capsicum, cabbage, carrot,tomato and saute them on high flame for 5 min.
- Add all the sauces, salt and stirr, add steamed mutthiyas and cook for 5 min.mutthiyan manchuriyan is ready.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#397955 on 22 Jan 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.