Mutter Paneer Delicious
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 40991 times
The popular matar paneer recipe made simple with this quick recipe. Prepare the traditional favorite matar paneer with succulent paneer cubes tossed with green peas and simmered in a rich, spicy curry. Mouthwatering, easy to prepare and a perfect dish when running short of time!
- Combine the onions and ginger and blend in a mixer along with 1/3 cup water to a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the paneer and deep fry till they turn golden brown.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- In the same oil, add the red chilli and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the onion paste and saute till the mixture becomes dry.
- Add the tomatoes, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt and saute till the tomatoes are cooked.
- Add the green peas and cook they turn soft.
- Add the paneer, mix well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the pepper powder and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 10 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.