by Jyoti V B
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 16278 times
Enjoy the taste of paneer and green peas in tomato gravy.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the cardmom ,onions and turmeric saute till onions becomes light brown in colour.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for two minutes.
- Add the curds and half cup water.
- Transfer into mixer and put sugar,cornflour and grind to a fine paste.
- Put this back into the kadhai add chilli powder,coriander-cumin powder, salt, green peas, garam masala and paneer.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes and serve hot with any kind of roti or rice.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 15 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.