Mutter Ke Parathe
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6726 times
The parathas taste really very good and is a very good low calorie breakfast. It is very easy to make and all the ingredients are readily available at home.
- Mix salt and flour together and knead a semi soft dough, adding little water and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Mash the peas and add the remaining ingredients except the hing and cumin seeds.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan add the hing and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the peas and saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool and divide into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal portions and roll them into a circle of 3" diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centre and bring the sides together to seal the edges and roll again into a circle of 5" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot with fresh curds.
This recipe was contributed by sumitasandeep on 10 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.