Mutter Corn Vada Pav
by Radha Hoizal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 2914 times
Mutter Corn Vada Pav, vada pav with an indo-western touch. The white sauce in the vadas gives it a western touch and it gets the Indian touch when served in a pav with green chutney, garlic chutney and meetha chutney.
We are familiar with potato vada pav but try this vada pav and enjoy the rains.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make balls keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and add water to make dosa type batter.
- Dip the vada balls in the vada batter an deep fry in hot oil till golden on a medium flame and keep aside.
- Now take the pav buns and slice it.
- To the lower part of the bun apply butter on the inner side and spread khajur imli ki chutney.
- Take the upper part and apply butter on the inner side and spread green chutney.
- Now place the lower bun on a plate and place the vada on it and sprinkle lahsun ki chutney and cover with the upper bun.
- Apply butter on top of the bun and put some butter on tawa.
- Place the assembled vada pav and toast till golden.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 01 Jul 2015Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.