This recipe has been viewed 13824 times
Mutter korma presents a medley of vegetables like green peas in a rich and spice laden gravy. The peas or mutter are stir fried and then simmered in a delectable gravy cooked in typical indian way. Relish the mutter korma with paranthas or naan.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the cloves , cinnamon, coriander powder , cumin seeds powder, cardamom, ground sesame seeds and ginger and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and green chilli paste and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the green peas and mix well.
- Add the tomato puree and salt, mix well and cook till the peas are cooked and the gravy becomes thick.
- Add the garam masala and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by pop on 10 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.