Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1197 times
Add your private note
Muttakos kari recipe - How to make Muttakos kari
Cooking Time: Total Time:
muttakos(cabbage) - 1/2 kg
oil for frying salt to taste
water-2 -3 tsp
turmeric powder-1 tsp
chilly powder-1 - 2 tsp
- Put oil in kadaai and add finely chopped cabbage and fry for a min
- Now add(only 2 -3 tsp) water and simmer the stove and close the kadaai with a lid
- After a min, remove the lid and add salt, turmeric powder, chilly powder and mix well
- Keep the stove in sim itself and keep on frying for 5- 10 mins
- Sprinkle some water inbetween frying to avoid the cabbaging being over fried...
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 20 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.