Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2989 times
A delicious and tangy vegetable preparation!!!
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the ginger garlic paste, salt and red chilli powder, mix well and saute on a medium flame for few seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and baby corns and saute for 30 seconds to avoid it from sticking to the base.
- Add a little water and cook on a slow flame for about 3-4 minutes.
- In a seperate bowl, combine the mushroom and corn preparation with the sliced onions
- Serve hot garnished with basil leaves.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#449180 on 23 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.