Mushrooms in Lemon Garlic Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15336 times
The perfect sauce for mushroom lovers! The mealy taste of mushrooms is beautifully offset by the tang of lemon, making this sauce really delightful. While garlic and pepper give this creamy sauce a nice, spicy touch, parsley gives it a herby tone too.
Serve the Mushrooms in Lemon Garlic Sauce immediately after preparation, with bread toast or other starters. You can also try other mushroom based delicacies like Mushrooms Baked with Herbs and Sizzling Mushrooms .
- Combine the cornflour and ½ cup of water in a deep bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat a broad non-stick pan, add the butter and olive oil, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, cornflour-water mixture, salt and black pepper powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Switch off the flame, add the parsley and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||194.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||2.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||7.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||21.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.