Mushrooms and Peppers
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4573 times
An elegant yet simple hot and spicy dish.
Add your private note
Mushrooms and Peppers recipe - How to make Mushrooms and Peppers
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the garlic, chilli flakes and Chinese 5 spice powder and saute for a minute.
- Add the onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and capsicum and saute for more 2-3 minutes.
- Combine the cornflour, water, soya sauce and salt and mix well and ad to the vegetables.
- Simmer till sauce thickens.
- serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by JAYASHREEANILPILLAI on 14 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.