This recipe has been viewed 3783 times
Mushroom Curry, the curry flavoured with a blend of spices add taste to the otherwise bland mushrooms. Taste best when served with rotis or parathas and rice.
- Clean and chop the mushrooms.
- Deep fry the sliced onions till golden brown, drain and keep aside for garnish.
- In a mixer blend together coconut, cashewnuts, onions, ginger, garlic, green chillies and cloves to a smooth paste.
- Heat the coconut oil in a kadai and add the prepared paste, turmeric powder, black pepper powder and salt,cook till oil separates.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Garnish with curry leaves and fried onions.
- Serve hot with rotis.
This recipe was contributed by akvan on 16 Sep 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.