Mushroom with Cottege Cheese
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1807 times
A vegetable treat, Mushroom with cottage cheese brings out the perfect combination of paneer cubes stir fried with mushroom buttons in a rich spicy gravy. Relish the mushroom dish with roti or naan.
- Pour oil in a pan and when hot put the chopped garlic and fry till a little brown.
- Then add chopped onions and fry till golden brown.
- Then add capsicum and muchroom and fry will.
- To the fries mixtuer then add soya sauce,red chilli sause.viniger and tomato sauce.
- Cut the cottege cheese into cubes and the put this into the mixture and pour little water and fry well.
- Add salt and pepperand cook it well
- Then lastly pour cornflour mixed with water to make it thick.
- Serve hot with rice
This recipe was contributed by d_deepi on 27 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.