Mushroom and Spinach Nests
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 95 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10764 times
Mushroom caps filled with spinach stuffing make novel cocktail snacks.
- For the mushrooms, wash and remove the stems from the mushrooms.
- For the stuffing, heat the butter and fry the onion. Add the spinach, green chillies, soda bi-carb and salt. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the cottage cheese and mix well. Drain the mixture. Stuff the mushrooms with the mixture.
- To proceed, heat the butter and add the stuffed mushrooms. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Alternatively, bake them in hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) for 10 minutes. Serve hot.
- Goodness Guide :
- Mushrooms contain 92% water as well as valuable amounts of protein and Vitamins K and B Complex.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.