Mushroom and Herb Filled Tomatoes
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2267 times
Mushroom and herb filled tomatoes are a lovely recipe for stuffed tomatoes with the delectable combination of chopped mushroom buttons with herbs as filling. Enjoy this vegetable treat with parathas or rotis.
Add your private note
Mushroom and Herb Filled Tomatoes recipe - How to make Mushroom and Herb Filled Tomatoes
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hoursMakes 4 servings
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the onions and mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the flour and strained hot scalded milk, mix well and cook till the mixture becomes thick.
- Add the capsicum, herbs, chilli and salt, mix well.
- Remove from the flame and cool slightly.
- Fill the tomatoes with this filling and top with breadcrumbs.
- Heat the butter in a pan, place the tomatoes and cook till they are soft and cooked.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 10 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.