Mushroom and Cheese Dosa
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10306 times
You can make different fillings each time, mushrooms and cheese is a nice combination. Enjoy!!
- Cut the mushrooms and chilli in thin halved slices.
- In a bowl combine mushroom, chilli, schezuan sauce, cheese, salt and pepper powder together.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and sprinkle a little water on it. It should steam immediately.
- Pour a ladleful of the dosa batter on the tava (griddle) and spread in a circular motion to make a 125 mm. (5") thin dosa.
- Smear a little oil along the sides, and immediately spread enough mushrooms and cheese mixture(as much as you like) to layer the dosa and cover with a lid until the dosa is done and the cheese has melted.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 5 more dosas.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney and sambhar.
- Alternately, you could cook the mushrooms first with sauce in a little oil and then spread it on the dosa with cheese.
This recipe was contributed by rashmirege on 28 Oct 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.