Mushroom and Capscicum Sandwich
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8525 times
Can add any other vegetable of your choice.
- Chop the onion in small slices.
- Cut mushrooms in small size.
- Also chop capsicum in small slices.
- Heat the butter/ghee in a frying pan.
- Add onion to it.
- Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add mushroom and again fry it for 5 minutes.
- Put the lid on the pan for 2 minutes.
- Then add capsicum to it and fry for 2 minutes
- Add salt and blackpepper & mix well.
- Add the cup of milk.
- Allow to boil to 2-3 minutes.
- Then roast the bread slices.
- Toast it with the mixture of mushroom & capsicum and serve hot with chilly sauce.
This recipe was contributed by vijaya_u on 23 Oct 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.