Mushroom Stuffed Parathas
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20070 times
A simply delectable and easy stuffed parathas.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using enough warm water.
- Cover with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the mushrooms, salt, coriander powder and cumin seeds powder along with 2 tsp of water in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes or till cooked.
- Remove and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the mushrooms and red chilli powder, mix well and cook for 10 minutes, or till the mushrooms are cooked.
- Sprinkle besan and saute for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Divide the filling into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 4” diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centre and bring the edges together at the centre to seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6” diameter, using little whole wheat flour.
- Repeat the same to make 7 more parathas.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little ghee, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#440390 on 29 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.