Mushroom Spring Onion Subzi
by Amruta Bhave
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14803 times
Yummy mushroom and spring onion curry that goes well with roti, paratha aur jeera rice!
Add your private note
Mushroom Spring Onion Subzi recipe - How to make Mushroom Spring Onion Subzi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat a non-stick pan, add the garlic and roast for a minute. Add the mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes on low heat.
- Add the rice flour and mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the curds, mix well and cook till the mixture becomes thick.
- Add the cloves, spring onions, green chillies and cook on low heat for two minutes.
- Add coriander powder, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and 1/2 cup of water, mix well and cook for a two to three minutes.
- Add spring onions greens and mix well.
- Serve hot with roti, paratha or jeera rice.
This recipe was contributed by Amruta Bhave on 08 Mar 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.