Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9402 times
India's most popular snack or appetizer , mushroom samosa is easy to prepare at home with this samosa recipe. The deep fried patties with mushrooms, onion, potato and spices called samosa can be prepared in various shapes and sizes.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix well and cook till the mushrooms are soft.
- Moisten the edges and shape each samosa patti into a cone.
- Cool and place a portion of the filling in the center and seal the edges like a samosa.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the samosas till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shahreema on 10 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.