Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8746 times
Mushroom rolls make for a crispy and crunchy snack recipe with mushrooms stir fried with chopped celery, boiled peas, minced garlic and seasonings like pepper and salt.
- Saute chopped mushrooms in butter for 2-3 min
- Add onion, and saute for 3 mins.
- Let it cool
- Add flour, salt, pepper, garlic cream
- Blend it well
- Cook the mixture till it thickens
- Add peas, celery, lemon juice
- Stir for 2-3 mins
- Let the mixture cool
- Flatten the bread slices with rolling pins
- Spread the mushroom mixture over the slices (in the center)
- Roll up the bread covering the mixture
- Refrigerate for two hour the rolls
- Cut into halves the rolls
- Put butter over the rolls
- Place it in greased baking dish
- Bake at 400 <>supo c for 25-20 mins., till golden brown
- Place it the plate and garnish with shredded carrots and cheese
- Serve with chips
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.