Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12525 times
1. if you can't find leek you can use green onion instead.
2. always put stock little at a time, don't put all the stock at once because you might not need all.
- Place the stock and wine in a lrge saucepan and keep at simmering point on the stove top.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large saucepan. add the mushrooms to the pan and cook for 5 minutes, or until tender. add the rice and stir for 1 minute, or until translucent.
- Add 1/2 cup hot stock, stirring constantly over medium heat until the liquid is absorbed. continue adding the stock, a little at a time, stirring constantly for 20-25 minutes, or until all the rice is tender and creamy.
- Stir in the parmesan and chopped parsley and heat for 1 minute, or until all the cheese has melted. serve drizzled with balsamic vinegar and topped with parmesan shavings.
This recipe was contributed by msurati on 25 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.