3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24892 times
A delicious north indian rice recipe, mushroom pulao is delicious.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and garlic and saute till it turns brown.
- Add the capsicums and tomatoes, mix well and cook for 2 minutes on a slow flame.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the salt, turmeric, chilli powder, herbs and rice, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with grated cheese.
This recipe was contributed by queenmarian on 07 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.