Mushroom Peas Paneer
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7851 times
Try it with nan or malai parathas. . . Tastes best!
- Heat oil in a pan and add the poppy seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add tomato puree and saute till the oil seperates.
- Add all dry masalas, mix well and add the cream and saute it till oil seperates.
- Add half of the milk and cook till oil seperates and gravy leaves the sides of the pan.
- Add the mushrooms and peas saute for some time.
- Add the remaining milk and paneer peices and simmer for 5 to 8 min.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by mahek_m on 08 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.