by Foodie #6528
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3845 times
This is an easy recipe fast,nutritious and yummy too, mushrooms can be substituted with non veg meat of your choice !!!
- Combine the curds, salt, pepper and 1 tsp of garlic-ginger paste in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add the mushrooms, mix well and keep aside to marinate for 10 minutes. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil and ghee in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom and saute for few seconds.
- Add the onions and saute till they turn pink in colour.
- Add the green chillies, 1 tsp garlic-ginger paste and the mushrooms along with curds and little salt, mix well and cook on high flame till mixture is almost dried.
- Add rice and lemon juice and 3 1/2 cups of water and mix well.
- Add the coriander and pudina leaves, mix well and cook on slow flame till the rice is cooked
- Serve hot, garnish with cashewnuts.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #6528 on 10 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.